OUR INNOVATIVE ON-SITE CALIBRATION:
On-site services are offered to our customers as a convenient means of maintaining traceability for the most accurate electronic measuring and testing equipment. To ensure your products reach and maintain peak operating performance, A.H. Electronics’ calibration/functional verification services meets the industry’s most exact standards including ISO Verification.
With A.H. Electronics Calibration/Functional Verification Services, you receive:
- Certificate of Traceable
- Calibration for traceable products
- Service data label
- Calibration Reports
- Notification of next service date
- Calibration Seals
A.H. Electronics Calibration/Functional Verification benefits your measurement products in ways such as:
- Keeping measuring and test equipment in top operating condition.
- Keeping equipment compliant with up-to-date standards and specifications.
- Maintaining a consistent quality for your production output.
- Lowering your operating costs as a result of enhanced reliability of equipment.
- Establishing a quality system.
- Addressing quality audit and reviews.
- Maintaining quality of specifications.
- Meeting production control criteria.
- Establishing calibration traceability.
In order to perform In-House Calibrations, we need the following items:
- Suitable working area with adequate power.
- Equipment staging area.
- Contact person or someone to work with us to provide the following: equipment requiring calibration, manuals, accessories, etc.
- A MUST: The person responsible for the paper work of the department to submit the necessary paper work to obtain the required (PO) purchase order (NOTE: A purchase order is not payment). The correct paperwork must be submitted.